- 1. Prepare
- 2. Inspire
- 3. Begin
- 4. Products
- 5. Opportunity
- 6. Strive
- 7. Coach
- 8. Act
- 10-Step Checklist
Vemma’s 8 Step Action Plan prepares you for:
what you need to know
what you need to say
what you need to have
Vemma combines premium nutritional products with a lucrative compensation plan, exceptional support, training and committed leadership to create the perfect window of opportunity for you! With unparalleled products and a credible company, you have all the ingredients required to create success and begin building the foundation for a strong Vemma business.
Click the tabs above below to get started
Join the discussion via blogging on any topic on the site by clicking the comment link above any content. Your participation and voice are paramount to the success of this Vemma Brand Partner community.
Action Step 1 – Your Dreams
The Foundation of Your Vemma Business
Define Your Why | A Foundation to Build Your Business
- Why are you pursuing the Vemma opportunity?
- What is your dream?
- If time and money were not an issue, what would you be doing?
- What does your family want or need (e.g., car, home, vacations, children’s education, retirement, tax advantages)?
Time Freedom – What will you do with more time? Would you like to work from home to be with your children?
Financial Freedom – How much do you want to make? What will you do with the extra income? Would you like to be in control of you financial future?
Dream big, there are no limits!
Learn to dream big. Your dreams are the basis to your Vemma business. Most of us as children were natural dreamers. One day we wanted to be a doctor; the next day we wanted to be an astronaut and so on. Anything was possible and there were no limitations. Reality was never in our vocabulary.
Take 5–10 minutes for a Big Dream Exercise. (Go grab a piece of paper or two) fast forward three years and write down the details of your ideal life. Where would you like to be in three years? Describe your perfect day/life in detail. How big would you dream if you knew you could not fail? Where would you live? How would you live? How would you spend your time? Who would you spend your time with? Where would you travel? What charities and philanthropic causes would you support with your time, money and resources? Keeping track of time, keep visualizing and documenting for at least five minutes. Don’t worry about spelling or grammar…have fun and get started!
Now that you’ve completed the initial dreaming exercise, remember to keep this in a handy place and add to it as you begin achieving your dreams.
These next several exercises will help you begin to get specific with your dreams and the reasons why you are going to build a successful Vemma business.
Write down your specific income goal for three years from today. What will your monthly income be in three years?
3-Year Monthly Residual Cash Flow Goal
|Following this methodology, write down your top three dreams this cash flow would allow.|
|Now, breakdown your monthly residual cash flow into 1-year and then 6-month targets.|
1-Year Monthly Residual Cash Flow Goal
|Write down your top three dreams this cash flow would allow:|
|6-Month Residual Cash Flow Goal|
|Write down your top three dreams this cash flow would allow:|
|Now you see that the real powercomes from dreams. What will this cash flow make possible for you and your family? What will the time and freedom that comes with residual cash flow make possible? Continue to fuel your desire with consistency and persistence.|
Maria is a single mother of three children who has worked full-time at a job for 19 years as a schoolteacher. She’s been working since her daughter was eight weeks old and has missed out on being a part of her children’s lives as they were growing up. Maria lives paycheck to paycheck. Even though she seems to make good money, there’s nothing left over at the end of the month. With these facts, Maria was able to share her personal story with others in a compelling and persuasive way.
“Hi everyone, I’m Maria and I have been a single working mom since my first daughter was only eight weeks old. I’ve missed out on the important times in my children’s lives and I wanted to be able to have more time in my life and give my children more, perhaps start a college fund. Then, last spring, I was introduced to Vemma. At that first Opportunity Meeting, I wondered if this could really work for me. Well, after trying the product I found myself telling everyone about it and shortly after encouraging so many people to taste Vemma, I decided to build a business. With my continued success and hard work, someday soon I will be able to be home with my children and live the life of my dreams, having the time and money to do what I’ve always wanted.* So if you are wondering if it’s possible to live the life of your dreams, I’m here to tell you that Vemma can be your plan B to help change your life.”
Now that you’re dreaming again beware of “dream stealers.” These can be wellmeaning family members and friends who may not see the true potential of a Vemma business. Remember to keep your why close. Visualize yourself achieving your dreams and surround yourself with positive people. Protect your dreams by focusing on them. Each day when you do something positive with your Vemma business, imagine yourself one step closer to achieving your dreams.
What Attracted You to the Vemma Opportunity?
It’s a fact that stories sell and facts just tell. Having a compelling story to share that illustrates how and why you decided to build a business with Vemma will help you propel your business. You’ve already determined your why for doing this business – it’s time to turn your why into your Vemma story. It also will give you a compelling story to share with the people on your Contact List (click here.)
Your Vemma story must be compelling, passionate and include an opportunity testimonial. It’s important to speak to what people can relate to and appeal to a broad audience—for example, more time with family, achieving your financial goals or improving the quality of your life. Your story tells why you have chosen to build a Vemma business. Here is an example of a story from Maria and how she turned her why into a compelling Vemma story to share with prospects.
Action Step 2: Attitude
Set Yourself Up to Succeed
You may have heard the phrase that “attitude is everything” or “your attitude determines your altitude.” Well, these statements are true. In order to succeed, you must recognize that your personal attitude is a choice—your choice. Choose to be positive and expect good things to happen.
Remember, even the top Vemma Brand Partners experience setbacks and disappointments but they never let that affect their spirits. If you experience an obstacle make it positive by asking yourself, “What am I supposed to be learning here?”
Being approachable and coachable helps to cultivate and maintain the right attitude. Fuel your dreams positively by establishing a daily commitment to reading positive books, listening to inspiring audio programs and associating with positive people.
Sign up for the SUCCESS Club!
SUCCESS Club will help you stay motivated by providing a monthly infusion of inspiration and insights from today’s top achievers, without having to leave home. For just $9.95 including shipping, your monthly subscription will consist of:
SUCCESS Series on Audio CD
SUCCESS Book Summaries
Vemma Message of the month on Audio CD
By taking advantage of these tools, you’ll learn how to…
become a better leader.
- improve your communication skills.
- enhance your personal and professional relationships.
- be more effective in your efforts.
- live a healthier, happier life.
Visit Vemmatools.com to take advantage of this opportunity to build your success library!
Successful people spend the majority of their time surrounded by those who have already achieved what they seek to accomplish. Be an inspiration and set a good example, your team will look up to you! By cultivating a positive attitude, you will attract successful people. As you continue to catch the attention of bright, talented people, you will put your Vemma business on the fast track. You’ve now completed step 2 in starting a Vemma business.
Action Step 3: Create a Contact List
The Dos and Don’ts
DO make your list as long as possible
DON’T prejudge anyone
Now that your Contact List is complete, keep it handy to contact people and add names to it. As you implement step 3 and teach and train this important step, you’ll never run out of people to share Vemma with and your business will continue to grow and expand! You’ve now completed step 3 in starting a Vemma business.
Creating a Contact List is one of the most important exercises in achieving success with Vemma.
Keep in mind the tremendous impact in helping people with their physical and financial health. Continue to add to this list as you conduct Home Events and meet new people. Did you know that the majority of people on your team will be comprised of people you haven’t met yet? It’s true!
Your mindset should be about sharing great nutritional products and an amazing opportunity, not about selling and recruiting. As you start to share Vemma with others, realize that you are in the sorting business, not in the convincing business. Lighten up, have fun and when necessary, say less to more people. Don’t overwhelm with too much information.
It’s time to create your list. Take a few minutes to write down the names of everyone you know and everyone who knows you; friends, family, neighbors and friends of friends. Even if you don’t think someone will be interested in Vemma, write his or her name down. You’ll be amazed at how many people you know.
Action Step 4: Building Your Business – Leading with the Product
Four Delivery Systems, One Formula
What You Need to Know
People know they need to supplement their diets but often don’t know how. Building a business with Vemma products is easy because the formula is simple, convenient and complete.
There is tremendous acceptance of the Vemma products because each daily serving of Vemma is packed with nutrients. Plus they taste delicious, are affordable and deliver results!
What You Need to Have
“What does it taste like?” That’s the number-one question people ask when they hear about products; make sure you have samples to hand out. Vemma encourages Brand Partners to purchase Builder Packs during their first 90 days at a special savings, so they may experience the products for themselves and share the benefits with others. Builder Packs come fully equipped to get you started with both products and literature.
Visit vemma.com > Back Office > News and Resources > Builder Packs, for complete details.
In addition to the Builder Packs, Vemma has created a variety of business tools made to build professional confidence and do the heavy lifting for you. These valuable tools and marketing materials will help you present the Vemma products and opportunity to those you know and those you meet!
The most popular business building tools include:
- Vemma Voice
- Reinvent Your Life DVD
- Product Comparison Charts
- Nutrition for a Lifetime™ Brochure
- Clinical Studies
Visit Vemmatools.com and take a look at the selection of tools and marketing materials available for purchase. Downloadable documents, additional training and information such as the Clinical Studies can be accessed by visiting vemma.com > Back Office > News and Resources > Downloads in your Back Office.
Become a Product-of- the-Product
Sharing your personal experience about Vemma is the foundation for success. Testimonials, like word of mouth, are the best form of advertising. We call this becoming a “product-of-the-product.” Your confidence and belief in the company and the products you represent will expand as you personally observe the results. Try Vemma products and then share them with others!
What You Need to Say
The following is a simple conversation you can have every day with anyone, at any time, when the subject of health comes up.
Give your prospect a sample and make sure they taste it on the spot! Always assume that they are going to want to take product home and get started. “I know you are going to love what Vemma/Verve/THIRST will do for you—it comes with a 100% money back guarantee.”
Remember to relax and be yourself. The Vemma products speak for themselves. Give your prospect a copy of Vemma Voice.
Follow up with your prospect in a few days to find out how they liked the samples. Ask questions about their experience—get them talking and answer any questions they have.
Rehearse Your 10-Second Vemma Introduction
Write a 10-second script about Vemma and practice it until you feel comfortable. During these fast-paced, hectic times, time is money. Be prepared with a 10-second introduction to Vemma that may be shared with everyone you come in contact with. Now that you’ve learned about the products, this will be a breeze!
Your 10-Second Vemma Introduction is to intrigue others into wanting to hear more. See the examples below to write yours. Make yours sound like you.
The Jones family is a two-income household with teenage children. They work hard and have limited time. They were looking for a second stream of income without having to get a second job. As most Americans, they had some consumer debt and could benefit from an additional $300 to $500 per month.
“I received a phone call from a trusted friend of 20 years about the Vemma opportunity. Initially I didn’t think I had time to do something like Vemma. But, my husband experienced such great results that we naturally shared about the product and became open to the simple referral opportunity.* It’s completely manageable with part-time efforts. This simple referral plan allows a member to offset the cost of the product and create a part-time or full-time income. Does the product or opportunity to earn extra money interest you?”
The story addresses:
“Do you ever feel like you just can’t get ahead? I felt the same way until I found this great company called Vemma. They make a liquid nutrition supplement that is fantastic! The products and the business opportunity have really made a huge difference in my life.* I feel so much better, plus I have the opportunity to earn a little bit of extra money.* Can I give you a free sample to try?”
“My family has a super crazy schedule. We’re always going, going, going—so we don’t always eat like we should. I just found this great liquid nutritional supplement called Vemma. It’s full of vitamins and other good stuff like plant-sourced minerals, mangosteen, aloe and green tea. Have you heard of the mangosteen fruit? Let me give you a sample, you’re going to love the way it tastes! It’s made such a difference in the way my family feels, plus I have the opportunity to earn a little extra cash on the side.”*
“I just heard you mention that you wish you had more time in the day. I can totally relate. I was in your shoes not too long ago, before I started my own business. I’m involved in the health and wellness industry. You know, you can do the same thing, too, and I can show you how to get started! Would you be interested?”
Key points to remember:
Know Your Prospect
➀ How old are they?
➁ Do they need to supplement their diet?
➂ Have they mentioned any health challenges?
➃ Do they have a busy, high-stress lifestyle?
➄ Do they exercise often?
➅ Do they use any other Vemma products?
➆ Can they use additional income?
- Are you into healthy nutritional drinks?Did you know only about 11 percent of adults eat the fruits and vegetables they should every day?
- How do you get everything done, you seem so busy? Are you taking a supplement or energy drink to keep you going?
- What are you doing to reduce stress and increase energy?
- Are you aware of the absorption benefits of liquid vs. pill?
- Want to know how you can earn a secondary, part-time income?
- What would you do with an extra $_____ a month?
- If there was one thing you could change about your health, what would it be?
- If you could improve any aspect of your financial situation, what would it be?
Remember, no two conversations are going to be alike!
Now draft your 10-Second Vemma Introduction…
You’ve now completed Step 4. Moving on to Action Step 5 > Building Your Business—Leading with the Opportunity
Action Step 5: Building Your Business—Leading with the Opportunity
Vemma Opportunity Must-haves
Vemma business tools are made for those building business and setting goals for success. Find a list of available tools online at Vemmatools.com. Here are some recommended tools:
As mentioned in step 4, don’t forget to visit vemma.com > Back Office> News and Resources > Downloads to access additional tools and information.
No matter what the goal is, in starting a Vemma business, you have the opportunity to certainly improve your income as you determine your financial goals. It’s a fact that people want to feel better and many are also looking for ways to do better financially so that they can:
Remind new Brand Partners they are in business for themselves, but not by themselves. As their Enroller and Upline, you are there to help. The Vemma Home Office team is also there to help. Vemma provides all the products, the Web sites, handles the orders and product delivery, develops business-building tools and guides, creates marketing materials for products and the business opportunity, etc. — all to assist Brand Partners so they may become successful.
Vemma provides all the “business services” that require tremendous amounts of investment to operate, while Brand Partners maximize those services when they use the products, share the products, discuss the business opportunity and help others do the same.
A Balance of Effort and Reward
The Vemma Compensation Plan is one of the most dynamic in the network marketing industry. From your first day with a Vemma business, you have the opportunity to earn money. Whether your goal is to use and share the products, develop a list of contacts, build and train an extensive network of Brand Partners, or a combination of all, Vemma offers you valuable rewards. The rewards include cash bonuses, travel and much more.
No matter what a Brand Partner’s dream is, everyone begins with the same goals: offset the cost of the product, create a part-time income or a full-time income. The eight bonuses in the Vemma Compensation Plan are simple and compatible with these goals.
➀ Fast Start Bonus — offset the cost of the product.*
How Many Hours Do You Want to Dedicate to Your New Vemma Business?
With a number in mind, you’ll be able to create a personalized Action Plan to suit your needs. The great thing about Vemma is that your effort pays you, not someone else. Write down the number of hours you want to devote to your Vemma business and put it where you’ll see it every day.
Schedule those hours into your calendar! This is an important part of creating your Action Plan. Remember, the more time you dedicate to your business, the quicker your business will grow!
Never let fear freeze your business-building efforts. You can be just as successful leading with the opportunity as with the Vemma products.
Success with Vemma involves a simple method: it consists of personally using the products, sharing the products, enrolling Brand Partners and teaching them to do the same.
For detailed information about the Vemma Compensation Plan, go to vemma.com > Back Office > Compensation Plan to download a PDF. Keep it simple in the beginning. Here’s what you need to know:
- Vemma pays 8 bonuses.
- Most pay weekly — payday is Thursday. Signup for ACH Direct Deposit and your pay will be directly deposited into your bank account.
- The bonus structure directs a goal setting system that walks you through three goals that offer the opportunity to…
––offset the cost of the product.
––create a part-time income.
––create a full-time income.
*Results not typical. You may not do as well.
When leading with the Vemma opportunity, follow some of the same steps outlined in step 4, using some of these approaches:
What You Need to Say
Step A — The Direct Approach
Give prospect a copy of Vemma Voice, Reinvent Your Life DVD and accompanying videos:
Follow-up process begins the next day.
1. Check with your Upline Success Coach on how to perform 3-way calls
2. Get product into their hands. ––Be aware of the next Home Event your Upline is hosting.
Follow these suggested scripts as alternative approaches to Step A. You can use these conversations as an introduction on a call, in person, while standing in line at the grocery store, or anywhere else — the possibilities are endless. Start by introducing yourself, “Hello _____, this is _____ calling. Is this a convenient time for you to talk?”
“I’m calling because I know you’re a fun person and I like to surround myself with people like you. I found a unique opportunity that pays full-time rewards with part-time efforts that may or may not interest you.* I’d love to introduce you to (Upline Brand Partner Name) to hear his/her story; it just takes a few minutes.
“I know you’re already a successful person. I’ve come across a unique company that pays for referrals. This may or may not interest you. My only goal is to invite you to hear a success story from a person who’s created income streams from referrals. Better yet, it comes from a product that we never see, ship or exchange money for. Would you be willing to hear his/her story before deciding if this is a fit for you? It won’t take long.”
“I’m looking for people interested in working from home. I realize this may or may not be for you. I’d like to introduce you to (Upline Brand Partner Name) who is successfully making a full-time income with a part-time effort;* would you be open to a brief conversation with him/her to see if this would be a fit for you? It should only take a few minutes.”
“I’m thinking of people who may have an interest in a second stream of income without a second job. This opportunity offers full-time rewards with part-time efforts, and I realize this may or may not be for you.* I’d also like to introduce you to (Upline Brand Partner Name) to hear his/her story to make a decision if this is a fit for you? Would that interest you?”
“The reason for my call — I’m looking for individuals who have experience in network marketing. I know you’ve tried network marketing before, and this opportunity may or may not be for you either. What has caught my interest is the SIMPLE REFERRAL PLAN. Would you be interested in hearing the difference? I’d like to introduce you to (Upline Brand Partner Name) to hear his/her story.”
Your invitation to hear about the opportunity will work best if you don’t limit your options for the meeting place and time. Make your list and then invite your prospects, allowing them to choose the time that works best for them rather than trying to fit them into one time slot. You can use the following avenues for the meeting place. Give them a choice.
Practice! Practice! Practice!
The wording you use must be genuine or it will sound scripted. Practice these scenarios in your own words — they will best describe your message. Work in the key phrases, they are the most important part of the script. Don’t forget to smile and be yourself!
Follow the conversation format in Steps B through D (scroll-up).
Stop and Listen*Results not typical. You may not do as well.
Think of an objection as a request for more information. The key to helping prospects is to LISTEN.
Remember, if you get a “no,” you are one step closer to a”yes.” No’s are a part of this business. Keep in mind they are not saying “no” to you, but to their own ability to create success in this type of marketing. You have an Upline of people who have been where you are, prepared to coach you through this. Get connected to calls that help keep you positive while looking for your two Vemma Brand Partners.
Checklist— First 15-Days
√ Work with your new Brand Partners to define their list of contacts-family, friends, co workers, etc.
√ Give them copies of the Contact Log and teach them how to use it.
√ Role-play on how to start business opportunity conversations with the different people on their Contact List.
√ Offer to make calls with them to the first few people on their Contact List.
√ Study the Vemma Action Plan and discuss the scripts in the plan with your new Brand Partners.
√ Follow up every 2-4 days to see how they’re doing; however, be sure to book your next coaching session with them before you leave.
Setting Up Your Office
Having an organized workspace in your home will help you get focused on building your business. Consider the following business needs as you organize your workspace:
You’ve now completed step 5 in starting a Vemma business.
The positive F’s: Feel, Felt and Found
Be positive, it helps toemain positive and sincere while acknowledging your prospect’s question(s)/concern(s). Understand that your prospect’s hesitation may be based on false information they have heard. It’s your job to remain calm, educate and empower. All objections can be resolved with the “feel, felt and found” method.
Example: I understand how you feel. I admit that I felt that same way (or someone I knew felt the same way) when first learning about Vemma. Now, let me tell you what I found since joining.
Develop and Maintain Detailed Records
Action Step 6: Set and Reach Your Goals
Set Achievable Goals
Setting goals provides direction and motivation. They help you reach a long-term destination (1–2 years away), by achieving daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets. Many times, the destination is too far away to be tangible; however, by accomplishing shorter-term building blocks, it becomes more real and attainable. Celebrating successes along the way builds confidence and excitement.
Some simple questions to assist with defining your short- and long-term goals are listed below. We recommend defining a long-term plan of where you want to be, then creating a series of short-term goals to help achieve
Your First Objectives
To propel your business, we recommend the following goals:
- Share the Vemma story with a minimum of two people a day using Vemma business tools like Vemma Voice.
- Schedule one or more presentations per week or two to six Home Events per month.
Complete the following monthly goals to figure out how that translates into weekly action.
From these goals, you’ll be able to create your weekly business plan to follow for the next 30, 60 or 90 days!
Get into Revenue-Producing Activity
How many times are you presenting the products and business opportunity? Volume- producing activity is telling the Vemma story to enroll new Brand Partners and boost Auto-delivery signups within your group. If you and your team are staying plugged in and focused on consistent daily activity, you’ll be adding new Brand Partners and Customers on Auto-delivery each week. Soon it will be every day!
Depending on your reach-out method, your goal is to meet 20 to 30 people each month. Your next step is to get into revenue-producing activity with Vemma Home Events. This is the fun part of your job—you get to meet people and spend time with friends and family sharing nutritionally beneficial products and an incredible opportunity!
The more people with whom you meet and share Vemma with, the faster your business will grow. Consistent activity is the key to success for building your business. Momentum is your best business partner. Activity will create momentum and momentum will grow your business. As you do these activities, remember to attach yourself to the activity and not the outcome. Your skills and results will improve over time. Practice makes perfect!
Vemma Voice and the Reinvent Your Life DVD and accompanying videos are designed to provide essential information about the company, the products and the industry. They provide an opportunity to enroll new Brand Partners, share products and obtain referrals.
There are two reach-out methods for exposing your prospects to Vemma: hold Home Events, where you explain the product and opportunity or sharing a sample one-on- one with a prospect so he or she may try before he or she buys. Choose the method that works best for you. Once you have mastered your skills with one reach-out method, consider taking advantage of the benefits of both methods. Remember, it is important — whatever method or combination of methods you choose — to continue to see 20 to 30 people each month, and to teach others to do the same.
As you stay committed and remain consistent in your activities, your business will grow and you will enroll other Brand Partners by setting a good example.
- Short-Term Goals: where do you want to be in 6 –12 months?
- Long-Term Goals: where do you want to be in 1–2 years?
- Who do you want to attract?
- How do you define success?
- What drives you and motivates you to succeed?
- What’s your passion?
- What would you like to be doing?
- Where would you like to live?
- What types of vacations would you like to take and with whom?
- What type of car would you like to drive?
- Which charities would you like to support or volunteer for?
Prioritize your list of goals and aspirations to define a “big picture” of the future. Then work backwards to where you are today to break it down into individual, short-term goals. Short-term goals should range from daily goals to yearly goals centered on things like business activity and personal development. Make your list very specific and realistic. You want to be successful in reaching your goals, but at the same time, these goals should challenge you.
A SMART goal is not: “I want to be a Royal Ambassador this year.”
A SMART goal is: “I will make it to Royal Ambassador in two years. I will make Star Ambassador by the end of this year. I will make Star Executive in the next eight months by doing the following:”
- I will purchase a minimum of 60 QV per month, every month.
- A minimum purchase of 60 QV monthly will qualify you for the Fast Start Bonus and your free Brand Partner Web site.
- A minimum purchase of 120 QV monthly and two personally enrolled Brand Partners (one in each leg) will qualify you for additional bonuses.
- I will consider starting my new Vemma business correctly by purchasing a Builder Pack.
- For detailed information, go to vemma.com > Back Office > Compensation Plan.
- I will hand out Vemma samples and/or a Vemma Voice to a minimum of 20 people per month with a target of five per week.
- I also will follow up with five people per week to see if they would like to try other Vemma products and/or to place orders.
- I will enroll a minimum of three Brand Partners per month, with all of them placing a minimum monthly order of 60 QV.
- I will host a minimum of three Home Events a month with a minimum of five new people at each presentation.
- I will attend at least two Opportunity Meetings each month with two new people at each.
- I will generate this activity by personally talking to five people a week, either from my Contact List or people I meet during everyday life.
- I will meet with all new personally enrolled Brand Partners to coach them on how to get started within the first week of signing up.
- I will call and send a note to all new Brand Partners on my team their first week.
- I will conduct coaching sessions with all existing Brand Partners at least once per month.
- I will read a book a month on content related to topics such as, leadership skills, building self confidence and understanding people’s social styles.
- How much time will you commit to your Vemma business each week?
- How many new people will you share Vemma products with each day? Week? Month?
Pin Rank Advancement Goals
For detailed information about Vemma Rank Advancement Periods, including payout dates and ranges, log in to vemma.com > Back Office > Cycle Calendar.
- When will you achieve Bronze?
- When will you achieve Silver?
- When will you achieve Gold?
- When will you achieve Diamond?
New Brand Partner/Customer Goals
- How many new Brand Partners/Customers will I enroll this week on Auto-delivery?
- How many new Brand Partners/Customers will I enroll this month on Auto-delivery?
The Vemma Action Plan is easy to follow and simple to teach others. To get started, review the steps in this Manual. Practice the four steps of ongoing activity—while teaching your new Brand Partners to do the same—and success is sure to follow!
Share Your Goals with New Brand Partners
- Show them that the journey is feasible and that you believe in the process too.
- This is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme — it takes consistent effort over time and the payoff is tremendous.
- Plus, it’s a lot of fun!
The 4 Steps of Ongoing Activity
Repeat these activities every 30 days and teach others to do the same:
- Continue to schedule volume-producing activities.
- Set your monthly goals and create your plan of action.
- Work to reach your goals by following your plan.
- Get connected and stay connected to your Upline, utilizing local and company- sponsored training materials as well as online tools.
Help Your Team Develop an Action Plan of Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Goals That Meet Their Wants, Needs and Desires
For new Brand Partners, it’s difficult to visualize — long-term goals are necessary, but they are too far away and not very tangible, so break them into smaller, more realistic goals. Create purchasing goals, enrollment goals, activity goals, Home Event goals, etc. Write down those goals, and make sure each goal has a date for completion. Review them during your one-on-one accountability sessions.
Vemma Pin Rank Advancement System
You’ve now completed step 6 in starting a Vemma business.
Action Step 7: Everyone Needs A Mentor
Vemma is a people business—that’s why it is so much fun to build your business with friends. Think about enrolling a family member or a couple of friends, and build your businesses at the same time. Having a partner to support you, and you there to support him or her, will make the initial push to start your business seem that much easier.
Use your Contact List to start your search for Brand Partners. With your newly created 10-Second Vemma Introduction, start contacting the people on your list and share your story with them. Tell them why you started a Vemma business, and why you’re excited about sharing this opportunity and the nutritional products with them. Keep in mind that enrollment happens naturally when you love what you do and share it with others.
Be a Role Model
The role you have as an Enroller is critical. Most likely, you were your Brand Partner’s initial connection with Vemma and in many cases, one of the main reasons he or she started a business. As a Brand Partner, you become a leader when you enroll your first new member. All Brand Partners must create a Contact List and work with it—this is the first and most important mentoring step.
3 Steps to Remaining Positive
- When you have issues or concerns about something, talk with your active Upline. We recommend remaining positive in all your Downline communications.
- Lead through actions and encouragement. Your group will do half of the good things you do and twice the bad things.
- Do the same things you’re teaching and coaching your team to do—this shows duplication and solidifies your credibility withthem, not to mention, it begins the process of developing leverage.
Listen to Your Brand Partner’s Needs
Find out if your Brand Partner desires more time and/or money. If more time, how much more time and what will that provide them? If more money, how much more money and what will he or she use it for? How much money will it take to bring them home from their current job?
By knowing what motivates your Brand Partners, you can help them create short- and long-term goals with a plan to achieve them. Remember to listen 80 percent of the time and talk 20 percent.
Once you start your Vemma business, it’s important to keep in touch with your Enroller and with others in your organization. Be sure to share your goals and/or any obstacles you may have encountered. Your Upline is your support in helping you attain your dreams. Get connected and stay connected with others who are doing exactly what you’re doing. Learn from them and teach others what you have learned. Your network will be there to support you, just as you’ll be there to support others.
Celebrate the Small Victories
- Handwritten notes and cards are great tools to show your support as an Enroller and Upline.
- Recognizing the accomplishment of his or her key goals during team meetings is great motivation.
- Taking your Brand Partner to dinner is another great way to talk about Vemma while providing support and guidance for the future — make these types of things special (e.g., as a result of reaching a certain activity or business- building goal).
As you build and grow your business, you will find that your success is determined by how many people you can help and influence to become successful. Zig Ziglar says, “You can have anything you want in life if you will help enough people get what they want.” This powerful principle sums up what it takes to be successful with Vemma. You can build a winning team by attracting people who have a sincere desire for positive change and are willing to do something about it.
During this time, you’ll meet with your Upline Success Coach to form a game plan for training on how to conduct your Home Events based on the method of your choice. Your Enroller or Upline has vested interest in your success and will assist you with your first few activities scheduled the week you launch your business. This will give you several opportunities to get comfortable presenting Vemma nutritional products and the opportunity.
Review Your Time Commitments, Priorities, Activities, Results and Progress
Get oriented by reviewing your goals with your Upline. Ask him or her to guide you in the steps to building a successful Vemma business. The preliminary thinking you accomplish in this Action Plan will help you form your business plan and complete the remaining steps. This is your opportunity to learn from your Upline’s experience.
Create Action-Oriented Checklists
Where goal setting provides direction and motivation, action-oriented checklists provide task-level activities that need to be completed. Checklists provide a great way to show your new Vemma Brand Partners the power and simplicity of duplication.
When creating these checklists, the tasks should reinforce the steps needed to reach new goals. Additionally, checklists have proven to be extremely valuable in helping new Brand Partners get started correctly, without becoming overwhelmed with all the new Vemma terms, concepts and programs.
We recommend creating checklists in days and/or week time frames for the first months after getting someone started. After a Brand Partner becomes familiar with the products, business opportunity and approach to building a Vemma business, checklists can move to items that are discussed in your coaching sessions.
Even though you’ll be working for yourself, you’re not alone in Vemma—you have the support of an entire Upline to help you get your business off to a great start!
Remember, Vemma is a people business. Get connected with the people in your Upline and stay connected! When in doubt, ask questions.
You’ve now completed step 7 in starting a Vemma business.
Action Step 8: Take Your Vemma Business to the Next Level
Once you’ve done the preliminary footwork to get started as a new Brand Partner, it boils down to four simple steps to keep your business going and growing!
➀ Continue to schedule your activity every 30 days.
➁ Set your monthly goals to create your weekly plan of action.
➂ Work to reach your goals by following your plan.
➃ Get connected.
After everything just explained to you, I’m sure you’re wondering, “How do I get started?” It’s quite simple. Remember, the first five people from your Contact List? Well, call them up, invite them over and share the Vemma products with them. This set-up is called a Home Event and it is one of the best ways to kick-start your Vemma business. Holding a Home Event in your living room, office, clubhouse, or even your kitchen provides a very relaxed and comfortable environment for everyone.
Remember, making a presentation doesn’t always have to be as substantial as a Home Event. Your presentation may be as simple as a three-way or conference call, a one-on-one meeting in a coffee shop or an online discussion via an interactive meeting tool. Keep building relationships wherever and whenever you can. Sharing the product with people you encounter is like “planting seeds” that can grow into great relationships, and a perfect business that can reward your family like never before.
Here’s How to Set Up Your Home Event
Invite Your Guests
- Reach out to your contacts via e-mail and phone to send them an invitation to your Home Event. We recommend scheduling the Home Event on a Tuesday or Thursday evening around 7 p.m. Please ask your guests to arrive 15–25 minutes before the meeting begins.
- Arrange to have one of your Upline Success Coaches attend your event, so he or she may share his or her experience with the group.
- Set a goal. How many people do you want at your Home Event? You can expect a 50 percent show ratio. Plan accordingly! If you want to have a minimum of five guests, then you need to have at least 10 guests confirmed prior to the event. The more people you invite, the better chance of getting a bigger turn-out.
- Decide if you have accommodations for people who need to bring their kids. The night should be free from distractions, such as children interrupting or cell phones ringing.
How to Invite
- The invitation process is very important and plays a pivotal role in the success of your event. Pay the price with this important step and everything else will be easy! Use some of the following key phrases to invite guests to your event:
“Hello _____, this _____ calling.”
“I understand you’re a good friend of _____…”
“If you recall, we spoke about a week ago…”
“Is this a convenient time for you to talk?”
“What are you doing Tuesday evening at 7 p.m.?”
“We’ve scheduled a private Home Event and are inviting a few key people who we like, trust and respect…”
“Do me a favor…”
“I want your feedback/opinion; can I count on you?”
“If something comes up, please call me ASAP so I can fill your seat!”
“I understand, but before I go, may I ask you one question?” “If you could improve any aspect of your financial situation, what would it be?”
Confirm a Few Days Before Home Event
- For guests attending your Vemma Home Event, remind them and confirm 1–3 days before your event. The week can get hectic and people may forget.
- Call or leave a message with a friendly reminder that you’re looking forward to meeting them at your Vemma Home Event on (day) and (time).
Set up Your Home Event—Keep it Simple
- Pick a location you feel comfortable in and will accommodate the number of guests attending, such as a living room, home office, clubhouse, etc. Remember to tidy up the location and spot clean if necessary.
- Set up early. Arrange seating and set up slightly less number of guests expected. You can set up more chairs if needed, but you don’t want to have empty seats.
- Play some low, pleasant music and burn a scented candle as guests arrive. Turn off the music once the presentation begins and turn it back on immediately following the meeting as guests leave.
- Set up a simple display of chilled products and make sure you have enough Vemma products on hand for guests to taste and take home as a sample.
- If you would like to provide snacks, keep it simple with finger foods, such as chips, pretzels, grapes, cheese, etc. If you want to provide beverages, offer water or iced tea—no alcohol. Keep it simple and professional; duplication is the key.
- Have a TV and DVD player set up to play the Vemma DVDs. We recommend the Reinvent Your Life DVD.
- Have product CDs, company magazines, product brochures and Vemma Voice labeled with your contact information for guests to take home.
- Print out order forms for people to supply their information on the spot, so you may refer to it later for follow-up and placement strategy.
- Decide on the date for your next Home Event and create flyers with the details. Print out copies of the flyer and pass them out at the end of your Home Event.
- Minimize distractions.
Start the Event on Time—Have Fun
- Even if guests are running late, start your meeting at the scheduled time and cater to the guests who arrive on time.
- Introduce yourself, welcome your guests and briefly describe the purpose of the get-together.
- Introduce the speaker for the evening (your Upline Success Coach) and let him or her lead the presentation to help your guests make a well-informed decision to be a part of your Vemma team. This may also be done by speaker phone if necessary.
- Play the Reinvent Your Life DVD.
- Talk about product testimonials.
- Give a brief overview of the Compensation Plan or play the Understanding Our Business Model DVD.
- Pass around the products for your guests to sample and enjoy.
After Your Vemma Home Event
- Be available at the end of the evening to answer questions from individual guests. Make sure you listen, listen, listen!
- Take product orders and set up Auto-delivery orders.
- Hand out the Vemma Action Plan to new Brand Partners
- Follow up, lead by example and duplicate! Help new Brand Partners schedule their own Vemma Home Event.
Keep in mind, this business is all about duplication. No matter what you do, those you bring into Vemma will duplicate your habits and commitments. Make sure you are setting the right example.
Keep your business simple and recognize that you will build a team where everyone does a little bit. Through time and duplication, amazing things will happen! Build something extraordinary together!
Congratulations, you’ve now completed all the steps in the Vemma Action Plan. You’re on your way to starting and building a successful Vemma business. Best of luck! Remember, we are here for you every step of the way.
- To get off to a fast start and have the opportunity to create a meaningful cash flow, choose from the Bronze Builder Pack, Silver Builder Pack or the Gold Builder Pack. Remember, people will follow your lead. It’s all about duplication.
- Set up your monthly Auto-delivery and ensure you order at least a Vemma 2-pack (120 QV).
➁ LEARN. Order Vemma marketing and business training tools.
- vemmatools.com for marketing materials and vemmagear.com for apparel.
- Subscribe to the upgraded Back Office and gain access to communication and business tools. Login to
vemma.com > Back Office > Upgrade.
➂ UNDERSTAND. Study and review the Vemma marketing and training tools. • Log in to your Back Office often.
- Listen to audio downloads and watch the accompanying videos.
- Read and review this Action Plan and make sure to fill out all of the accompanying worksheets and checklists.
➃ BE PROFESSIONAL. Set up your free Vemma Web site.
- Go to vemma.com and click on Account Login Manage Web site and follow the simple instructions.
➄ NETWORK. This business is about networking and all outlets should be explored.
- Use social media, such as Facebook.com, Twitter.com and YouTube.com to maintain contact with your team and keep them informed about the Vemma products and opportunity.
➅ LISTEN. Phone in to a quick start training call.
- Check with your Success Coach for call dates, times and details.
➆ GROW. Schedule a strategy session with Upline Diamond or above Success Coach.
- Create and review your Contact List.
➇ ACT. Get into action! Exposure and follow-up…repeat this often.
- Share Vemma with five people from your Contact List within the next 24 hours.
➈ RESPOND. Set a goal and a timeline to attain the Bronze Leader level (by generating your first cycle bonus).
➉ ENJOY. Keep it simple and have fun…this is something you can do! Enjoy the journey!